Atomic Talk Title: 5 Work Appreciation Languages for QAs
Being valued and acknowledged can help to promote a positive and healthy work culture. So in this presentation, I will be sharing the five (5) appreciation languages that can used to show the QA professionals that we value them. The concept is similar to the popularly known 5 love languages and it shows us as leads, managers and team members how we can express genuine appreciation to the testers in our teams.
- The importance of making QAs feel appreciated
- The five categories of work appreciation languages
- Share how QA Leads and team members can express simple but genuine appreciation for the QA professionals in each language
Tamoya Beckford is a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst with more than five years of experience in software quality assurance. As a Senior she enjoys:
• Revising and improving the QA process and standards
• Coaching and mentoring other Quality Assurance Analysts
• Leading the test efforts for her portfolio team
• Being a champion for knowledge sharing and growth
Tamoya resides in Kingston, Jamaica and enjoys crafting, travelling and exploring new places and cultures.