Atomic Talk Title: Share of Experience : Test Automation
The talk is on sharing of experience in test automation as a fresher. It includes the use of Robot Framework for test automation, the mistakes made while writing test case/ while testing the systems under test and the learnings obtained from the mistakes.
- The test cases written by us must not affect other test cases.
- One must not try to automate everything.
- Use of keywords can be efficient.
- It is OK for executions to fail. Provides an opportunity to test from different perspectives.
- Review of code is very essential.
Shruthy Ramesh from Chennai. Currently working in Nokia Solutions and Networks as R&D software engineer. Have an experience of 6 months in test automation. Started the career as a test automation engineer and has created strong interest in test automation.